Need some inspiration for Valentine’s crafts to do with the kids? Want to decorate the house or show your family you love them? These ideas are sure to please!
photo credit: jadelouisedesigns.com
1. Decorate the house with a DIY Valentine’s Wreath.
2. What child wouldn’t be spellbound with this Valentine’s Topairy made with M&M’s.
3. Make memories with your child by creating a Footsie Heart Valentine using your child’s footprints.
4. Want to let your family know how much you appreciate them? Show them with a Brag About the Ones You Love Key Chain.
photo credit: theshoppingduck.com
5. Captivate the kids with a Faux Gumball Machine made with a Terra Cotta Pot.
6. Thrill the dinosaur lover in your family with a “Dino-Mite” Valentine.
7. These DIY Valentine’s Day Pencil Toppers would be a fun classroom project.
8. Surprise the kids with a Valentine’s Day Secret Message.
10. Make a Valentine’s Tin from Altoid boxes or use it for any special occasion.
Thanks to the lovely ladies who shared their crafts and their talents with us!
And if you are looking for taste tempting Valentine’s treats here are Fifteen Extraordinary Valentine’s Day Recipes.