Want to surprise your sweetie with a special sweet? Need to prepare a snack for your kids’ Valentine’s Day party? You will be the Valentine’s Day Star if you try one of these tempting treats.
|photo credit: sunshineandsippycups.com|
1. Chocolate filled Golden Cherry Cupcakes look like you fussed but take minimal skill. What could be better?
|photo credit: confessionsofanover-workedmom.com|
2. Strawberry Brownie Trifle Recipe only has four ingredients but looks amazing.
|photo credit: formulamom.com|
3. Tasty little Valentine’s Cake Balls will be the talk of the class party.
|photo credit: www.aboutamom.com|
4. Conversation Hearts are a classic Valentine’s Day candy. Here’s how to make your own.
|Photo Credit: Giveawayblogdom.com|
5. Like Pretzels and Candy? Try Valentine’s Day Pretzel Treats.
|Photo credit: thisflourishinglife.com|
6. For anyone with special dietary needs try Grain Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcakes with Strawberry Frosting.
|photo credit: Our Family World|
7. Diabetics and Dieters can enjoy Healthy Valentine’s Cookies with Equal.
|Photo Credit: mamalovesherbargain.com|
8. For a sweet and salty snack try Cupid’s Crunch.
|photo credit: surburia-unwrapped.com|
9. These Strawberry Mascarpone Crepe Cups look fancy but aren’t difficult to prepare.
|photo credit: jmanandmillerbug.com|
10. Can I just say yum? Raspberry Filled Devil’s Food Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting.
photo credit: moneysavvymichelle.com
11. Who says Valentines Day treats have to be sweet? Bacon Hearts.
|photo credit: Moneysavvymichelle.com|
12. Satisfy a Cookie Craving with Shortbread Hershey’s Kiss Cookies.
|photo credit: crunchyfrugalista.com|
13. Chocolate Chip Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting are sure to satisfy a sweet tooth.
|Photo Credit: aroundmyfamilytable.com|
14. Valentine’s Brownies. What could be better?
|photo credit: theshoppingduck.com|
15. Satisfy that popcorn craving with Pink Cinnamon Popcorn.
|photo credit: energizerbunniesmommyreports.com|
Thanks to all the lovely ladies who shared their delicious recipes!